- Maritime Welding Levels 1 – 3
- Maritime Electrical Levels 1 – 4
- Maritime Aluminum Welding
- Project Management
- Pipefitting Levels 1 – 4
Digital First Curricula Development
Product development process updates have allowed NCCER to update curricula on a modular basis, with shorter revision time. The first step in this process is to convert approximately 1,250 of the most current, active modules into the new digital format. As of 2019, nearly 800 of those modules are in the new format.
To assist contractors in developing and certifying qualified construction superintendent professionals, NCCER is offering a new joint certification with FMI®.
This certification was developed in conjunction with subject matter experts for professionals whose primary role is to oversee the operations of a construction site from planning to completion. This multi-step process helps ensure the construction industry is providing training and recognition for our workforce.
New features introduced in the NCCER Testing System include more robust reporting, additional group functionality and enhanced user experience.
In 2019, NCCER provided both face-to-face and virtual trainings on both the Registry and Testing System with over 1,900 attendees.
24 training workshops
with 429 attendees
with 1,504 attendees
International Accredited Organizations:
- APEC Training Centre, Kazakhstan (New in 2019)
- Caribbean Utilities Company, Ltd., Cayman Islands
- Construction Association of Bermuda, Bermuda
- Fortis TCI Limited, Turks and Caicos
- GP Colombia, Ltda., Colombia
- INPICRECE, Panama
- MCCEnergy Groups Corporation, Canada
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Saudi Arabia
- Servicio Nacional de Aprendendizaje (SENA), Colombia
- Technical Higher Institute for Engineering & Petroleum (THIEP), Saudi Arabia
- Universidad de Ecopetrol, Colombia
- Yanbu Technical Institute, Saudi Arabia
Translated to French, Russian and Spanish:
- NCCER Testing System User Interface
- Master Trainer Instructor Certification Training Program
- Instructor Certification Training Program
- Accreditation Guidelines & Program Compliance
- Administrator Certification Training Program